Takes care of children's physical, mental and spiritual health through a variety of preventive measures. In case of illness our paediatrician consults and makes physical evaluations, orders necessary investigations, diagnoses diseases and administers treatment.
Pediatrician, dr. J. Martinoniene with her little patient
Refer to the paediatrician for:
- Cognitive developmental screening
- Social/emotional developmental screening
- Physical developmental screening
- Auditory and visual evaluation
- Infant and child disease prevention
- Infant and child diagnosis and treatment (acute and chronic illnesses)
- Allergy diagnosis and treatment
- Nutrition and meal planning
- Preschool psychoeducational assessment
- Language development assessment
- Visual acuity
- Hearing evaluation, otoscopy
- Musculoskeletal development assessment.