€100 discount for zirconium crown
€100 discount for zirconium crown.
Make an appointment for prosthetics.
A zirconium ceramic crown has exceptional features. It is made from zirconium oxide and a bronze ceramic prosthesis, and is coated with layer of porcelain.
- Conductive to light, natural-looking, aesthetic – and there is no grey band at the edge of the gum, as in the case of prosthetics with metal ceramics
- It looks natural, because it is manufactured by computer programming and precise, error-free milling – the best method in dentistry at the moment
- Extremely durable, it can be used for the repair of lateral, front, individual and tooth row defects
- Non-allergenic, because it has no metal and the zirconium oxide is accepted by the body as a natural substance
- There is no metallic taste in the mouth, as with prosthetics with metal ceramics
- It doesn’t cause gum inflammation
- The tooth tissue is less vulnerable than with prosthetics with metal ceramics.
- Bigger price compared to metal ceramic or non-metal ceramic crowns.
A single tooth prosthesis with a zirconium crown is normally made within 10 days of the first dental consultation.
The duration of the procedure is up to 1 hour.
Dentist Ieva Vileikienė at the Sandyford Healthcare Clinic performs dental prosthesis services.